Registrations, Age criteria, Fee and Location and teachers
1. How can I register my child and who teaches at HindiUSA?
- Student registration is a self-service process that typically occurs around April 1st week until August 31st of each year.
- You can visit www.HindiUSA.Org to learn more about how they can register.
- Existing students can logon to LMS (Learning Management System) and register.
- All registrations are via www.HindiUSASchool.Org/registration. Select “Edison” school to register in the school.
2. What’s the minimum age to register a student? When & where are the classes held?
- Minimum Age: Children must be 5+ (Kindergartner & above)
- When & Where*: The classes are held every Friday from 7 PM to 8:30 PM at John Adams Middle School, New Dover Road, Edison NJ.
3. What resources do you use to teach?
We have a well-established course that parallels a school year. We have 9 levels of Hindi classes and level specific books provided by HindiUSA. We also use physical and digital flashcards for teaching Hindi. Our new school portal allows students to learn basic vocabulary via online flashcards!
4. What are the school fees? Do you provide books?
The fee for the upcoming year is $260 ($210 if registered before July 15). Sibling fee is $235 ($185 before July 15).